NLB Komercijalna banka finance app
Commercial Bank (NLB Komercijalna banka ad Beograd) app
Since the existing Commercial Bank (NLB Komercijalna banka ad Beograd) app in my home country of Serbia is useless and annoying, I've decided to improve the UI.
Let's analyse the current design.
- This is what is waiting for you when you start the app. No splash screen with the branding of the bank, just a screen with a bunch of options and shortcuts.
- Although this is an iOS app, it is still offering you to scan your fingerprint. I assume this is for older iPhones but I find it redundant.
- You can access all of the functionalities without entering a PIN code so the app is unlocked!
Account status screen:
- This should be the main page of the app. It should show you your feed. All the transactions, amounts of money you have and should be easily digestible.
- The app features an empty screen with a confusing graph and a poor slider on the lower side.
- Aahhh the slider. It doesn't work! You can try to slide left and right to navigate through the app but you must pull your finger to the end of the screen sometimes missing the move. It is easy to just click the left and right arrows and navigate screen by screen.
- This is one of the poorest solutions I've seen.
Account trends screen:
- Confusing graph showing almost none of the information. Why is it like that? Where are your expenses to show the shape of the graph?
This is how I imagined Commercial Bank (NLB Komercijalna banka ad Beograd) app